learning to love you more
sometimes it's a relief to be told what to do
Peter Max Lawrence's Assignment
How to PRODUCE STICKER
1. Find an unused decorative object in the kitchen(one you already have, can make or find on the street).
2. Start by taking the stickers off of your supermarket produce purchases and placing them on the object.
3. Ask your fellow dwellers to participate and enjoy the slow growth creation.
4. Spend several months to a year(or go forever) repeating this action.
5. Photograph the object finished or in progress.
6. Congratulate your self for eating fresh PRODUCE.